Associate Broker, Richard was first licensed in 1996 at age 19 and he attained his Brokers license at 21. He is a third generation Anchorage Real Estate Agent in Alaska and a lifelong Anchorage resident.
Having grown up in Anchorage, Richard has a unique advantage of knowing the city exceptionally well, to including neighborhoods, schools, market trends, industry trends, and economic trends.
There is no substitute for 20+ years of sales, property management and development experience.
– Vast New Construction, Investment Real Estate, Foreclosure, Renovation Real Estate, Condo Conversions and New Developments.
– Project viability and target market expert.
– Residential and commercial leasing with vast knowledge of Landlord Tenant Laws of Alaska.
– Extensive knowledge of up to date loan programs.
– Excellent personal relations, management, marketing, budgeting skills.
– Strong public works knowledge; Zoning, Re-Zones, and Short Plats.
– Strong community contacts and relationships within the Anchorage residential and commercial building construction community.
In his spare time he loves fishing and floating rivers, skiing, playing soccer, golfing, scuba diving, and spending time at their remote cabins with family and friends!
Office: (907) 274-1475Mobile: (907) 229-2072Fax: (907) 274-1476